Thursday, December 21, 2017

FROSTY WINTERS DAY TAG


So my tag today was inspired by a snowy day we had a few weeks ago. As alot of you may know Houston Texas does not get snow often and for us to have a day with beautiful snow on the ground it is a pure miracle. So I got up at 6 am that day and went out into my back yard and was greeted with a white winter wonderland, so when I saw this image it reminded me of that day.


So for this Tag I started with one of my large chip board tags and using Folk Arts Milk Paint I brushed on paint leaving streaks so it is reminiscent of Birch tree's. I then got my image from Gecko Galz "Let it Snow" collage set and resized it to 5" and cut it out and adhere to the front of the tag. I then stamped my sentiment with my black ink and a stamp from Canvas Corp. Next using clear Stickles I added my icy border around the picture as well as on the sentiment and tree branches and let dry completely. To finish I added white polka dot organza ribbon as my tie.



Have fun creating winter inspired pieced white chalk paint is the perfect look for rustic designs.
Happy Crafting
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment