Tuesday, December 19, 2017

DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW TAG



My little tag today is a little whimsical because I feel Christmas should be a wee bit whimsical.


I started again with one of my Large chip board tags from  Recollections (they are at Michaels) but this time I sprayed the tag with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist it is a combination of Dragonfly and Jack Frost colors, this product dries pretty fast and leaves a beautiful shimmer to it.
Next I found the cute little snowman design on Gecko Galz Let it snow jewel it set and enlarged to 5" tall. I cut it out and inked the edges with my Ranger Distress ink in "Faded Jeans" color then adhered to tag front using Scotch quick dry adhesive. Using black ink I stamped my sentiment in the lower right corner of the image. Next I took my Viva Pearl pen in white and added pearls around the outer edge of the image. Next I added clear stickles to the snow on the trees to give a bit of shimmer.
I found in my travles this amazing ribbon with Jingle bells already attached by Jingles & Joy and on the bottom back of my tag adhered the ribbon just so the bells are showing. Now for the really fun addition I recieved a package last year with this fun reindeer tag so I kept it and now am including it on my tag, way to recycle! then added a paper studio decorative bow to his neck. To finish I added a piece of teal ribbon my awesome friend Jan Stevens gave me and wa la another tag ready to decorate with!




Remember recycling old Christmas wrappings are a great way to create tags, cards and ornaments!
Happy Crafting
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment