Monday, December 18, 2017

CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS TAG



So as we near Christmas I thought it might be fun to share a few tags with all my followers that might inspire you all to create your own tags for friends and loved ones.
I always like to make my gifts a little special by creating hand made tags for all my friends and with a good deal of them they then take them and use them as ornaments for their tree. So here is the first one.


I started out with a Large chip board tag from Recollections and then cut a piece of gold scripted vellum to cover the top and inked with Distress inks in Vintage Photo Color. Using glossy accents I glued to top of tag and let dry.
Next I found an amazing image from Gecko Galz "Let it Snow Jewels" enlarged it to 5" and cut it out then on the back adhered two metal wings that I found in the Christmas area of Hobby Lobby. Next I adhered the image to the center of the tag.
Using a clear stamp that reads "Blessed" from Canvas Corp I stamped my sentiment on the bottom of the image using black ink.
Next I adhered two rustic stars on each bottom corners I got the stars from Hobby Lobby and originally they were on wire and I pulled them free of the wire.
Next I added clear stickles to the image to give it some shimmer and to finish tied a piece of ribbon from my stash (this is a great time to use ribbon leftovers because you dont need that much)




And that is my tag of the day. Have fun creating your own tags!
Happy crafting
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment