Monday, July 31, 2017

GECKO GALZ DESIGNS FOR JULY


This month with Gecko Galz I got my summer on and created some fun little cards using their amazing products. I hope you are inspired to check out Gecko Galz and all their fun products.
Happy Crafting
Gecko Galz



THE ADVENTURE BEGINS CARD


To create this card I used Gecko Galz SAFFARI JEWEL IT SHEETS

Papers by Paper Studio
Inks by Distress ink in Vintage Photo & Rusty Hinge 
Stickles in ice
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby



BE INSPIRED CARD

For this card I used Gecko Galz Saffari Jewel It
Be Inspired stamp by Stampin Up
Papers by 7 Gypsies
Viva Pearl Pen in Rust
Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Glimmer Mist in Money bags
Vintage buttons




MERMAID DREAMS CARD

Gecko Galz Collage set PRETTY MERMAIDS
Paper by Paper Studio
Glass Gems by Paper Studios
Viva Pearl Pen in white
Dream stamp by Inkadinkadoo
Ink by Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon & shabby Shutters


No comments:

Post a Comment