Saturday, April 1, 2017

TEA WITH ALICE......Art Journal



This month Gecko Galz has invited everyone to ALICE'S TEA PARTY for their monthly Customer Challenge.
There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree plus an amazing digital product from one of their favorite shops.
I wanted to share a little project I made using some of Gecko Galz Amazing Alice in wonderland products.


I created a little art journal inspired by the magic of Alices adventure through wonderland.




To create this little book I used the following products

Gecko Galz Collage Sheets


Stamps from Gecko Galz


Glimmer Mist in Money Bags and Blue Night
7 Gypsies Journal Cover
7 Gypsies Journal Pages
Distress ink in vintage photo
Tim Holtz Stencils
Colored Doilies by Recollections
Washi Tape
Mini Tags by Artifacts
butterfly buttons
pre made bows from Hobby Lobby
Decorative feather by Recollections

have creating your own design inspired by Alice.
Happy Crafting
Leanne


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!!! And since I have some of these sheets, just printed them out and going to go buy the rest. So I will have to have a go at an Alice altered book. Just hope I don't copy yours too terribly much (notice I didn't say not copying at all, oops haha).

    ReplyDelete