Tuesday, April 4, 2017

STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES......Art Journal

Good Morning my Paper Peeps!

So I have finally did it I started my art journal and each month I will be doing a fun filled page and share how to do it. This month I wanted to remind myself what is most important in life and with Spring and all the amazing flowers blooming everywhere I thought it should be stopping and smelling the roses. so here is the page I created.


Products you will need
your art journal
Glimmer Mist in Money Bags and Blue Night
Distress ink in Vintage Photo
Fun artsy template
Image from Gecko Galz Beauty Unbound
Foil Washi Tape
Canvas Flowers by Paper Studio
brown ink pen


Spray your page with your two colors of Glimmer Mist and let dry.


Cut out your 4"x6" image and adhere to the center of your page.


Next take your template and brown ink and lightly ink on designs in different areas. This adds amazing artistic elements to your page.


To make the it blend better take your inking up into the image.


Add touches of brown ink to areas still showing white. This adds an antique  feel to your page.


Next add your foil washi tape to left edge of image and across the top.


Now your ready to add your artistic talents to the page by adding your page title using your brown pen as well as some well placed butterflies.


Next add swirls or what ever you want to add to give the artistic flair to your page.


Now take your canvas flower and using your two colors spray your flower to give it a pop of color.


Place your flower at the tape connections.


Finish your page by adding some fun pearls around your image using your pearl pen.


And there is the finished page, you do not have to make an art journal complicated to have fun and be arty.
I hope this inspires you to go out and create your own art journal.
Happy Crafting
Leanne















No comments:

Post a Comment