Friday, March 17, 2017

BEAUTIFUL WONDERLAND OF ART.....Arty Friday


This month I am renaming Freeby Friday to Arty Friday because each month I am sharing a talented artist that moves me and inspires works. This month my spotlight shines on artist NATALIE SHAU
her work is like traviling through wonderland at every turn is another amazing and rare gem.
Natalie Shau is mixed media artist and photographer based in Lithuania (Vilnius). She found interest in fashion and portrait photography as well as digital illustration and photo art. 
Despite her personal work, Natalie also creates artwork and photography for musicians, theater, fashion magazines, writers and advertisement.

I hope you enjoy her work as much as I do!











To see more of her amazing work check out her website at

2 comments: