Sunday, December 25, 2016

MY WISH FOR YOU THIS CHRISTMAS


Merry Christmas to all my followers,

I want to thank you for your on going support and for following me and all my crafting high jenks. I know it has been a bit sparce this year but I had a sick parent then a rather unexprcted death so life has been in a nutshell a wee bit wonky. But I wanted to take a moment and say merry Christmas to all of you and tell you what I wish for you as we go into 2017. My wish for all of you is a wonderful holiday season filled with love, joy and over flowing happiness. Hold your loved ones close to you and tell them every day what they mean to you because you just dont know how the cards may fall in the future. Show kindness to strangers, love to your friends and family, and call people for no other reason than to tell them you were just thinking of them. Do a random act of kindness every week or onth...it can be small like send scrapbook products to someone who may have nothing because they lost it in a flood, or going by and petting the strays at the pound. Look at each day and find something beautiful to hold onto this too can be small like a sunset, the giggle of a child....but most of all live your life to the fullest and enjoy 2017.
Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years
Leanne



2 comments:

  1. your christmas wishes are perfect and i share them. i wish you much love and a much easier year in 2017. i promise to remember your words to be kind to others as much as possible. we need this. all best to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas message, hope you have a lovely 2017 x Amanda

    ReplyDelete