Friday, August 26, 2016

SPLENDID SUMMER DELIGHTS by Leanne


This month with Gecko Galz it is all about the going nautical and I wanted to share a few inspirations with you. I thought it would be fun to show you what I love about summer. I love the beach going to Galveston Island to me is so much fun...lazy days and the smell of the ocean is the perfect way to get inspired.

For this I found this amazing frame at the dollar store and using pearl paints in pearl and copper I painted the outside andded silk flowers and shells along with amazing collage images from Gecko Galz bathing beauties 


For this card I used a piece of glossy photo paper and alcohol inked it to create my own paper. Then added Beachy Keen Papers by Gecko Galz and a digital stamp from their Splish Splash stamp set.


for this design I took a CD holder and transformed it into a birthday mini book for my friend. Using alcohol inks to add color to a plain silver metal CD case then layering on paper from MM and images from Gecko Galz Pin Ups collage sheet.

2 comments:

  1. i love the nautical pieces! very creative use of the picture frame. the hat pins on the mini album are such a cute touch! xo

    ReplyDelete