Monday, February 15, 2016

FEBRUARY COLOR CHALLENGE....The love of color

This month it's all about the romance of  color  for the challenge with colors of pinks, blues, and browns.  You are welcome to use this months free images to create a special project for this challenge. I hope you all will have fun with this challenge and I cannot wait to see what you come up with. The rules are anything goes but you must use at least 2 of the colors shown below in your design.





Then go to the Fripperies and butterflies facebook page by March 14th and post your design and on March 15th we will announce the winner right here!
The winner wins an amazing prize pack from one of my favorite Digital companies worth $15 or more!
Have fun everyone and good luck!
just remember to post your sample at:


WINNER OF THE JANUARY CHALLENGE
Amanda Hamilton


Congrats Amanda you won a $25 shopping spree with Gecko Galz as well as a special gift from me to you. Just email me your list of Gecko Galz products to fripperiesandbutterflies@gmail.com
and I will send them over as well as your surprise gift pack.


Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for choosing my entry as winner, little bit behind with everything so will email you my choices soon xxx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, finally emailed you my choices xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I posted my entry to the February challenge on the F&B Facebook page. Hope I did it correctly! Sorry to be so last minute. My stars didn't align for this until this weekend, but I'm glad because I wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful images, art and techniques you share with us. I hope to keep playing in the future. My blog post about this card is here: http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/2016/03/smooch-and-tell-fripperies-butterflies.html xoxo, Aimeslee Winans

    ReplyDelete