Sunday, January 3, 2016

WINTER BIRDS.....with Canvas Corp

Hi to all my lovely friends and followers!

So this month is January, and when I think of January I always think of the cold and ice that usually is blowing around outside. So outside my front door I have this huge bush with ivy growing through  (our english ivy has gotten way out of control) and in the winter birds sleep there and hang out in the day time. I love seeing them because they are all fluffed up to try and stay warm. So as my Christmas cards this year I was inspired to do some winter bird cards, being an artist as well as a paper artist I thought it would be fun to hand draw my cards and to create my wintery background using TATTERED ANGELS Glimmer Mist in Pearl and Jack Frost Blue on water color paper. Then using a black sig pen just hand drew my adorable winter birds then sent them out to all my loved ones.....so this inspired me to do cards each month for birthdays so as I do them I will share them here. Now here is my challenge for you get some glimmer mist in what ever color you like create an amazing back ground and then stamp, draw or collage a card and post it here. Why you ask well then I will on the 1st of February select a winner who will get a free bottle of Glimmer Mist and a pad of water color paper and maybe a little hand drawing from me! Have fun!










1 comment:

  1. your bird drawings are gorgeous! i love all the glimmer and shine; great challenge idea! xo

    ReplyDelete