Friday, December 25, 2015

THE REASON FOR THE SEASON



I wanted to take a moment and reflect on the reason for this season, I want to wish all my followers and friends a very merry Christmas and a day of peace and joy that will spread into a year. I feel the reason for this season was that we were given the biggest gift of all and what we can give back is to live in peace with one another. So what I hope is that everyone who reads by blog entry today will take this challenge, for the next year to live your life like Christ did with no judgement of others, forgiveness, kindness, and joy. 
Do not judge those around you rather welcome them as friends. Forgive those who do bad to you and hope that they will find their way to a better life. Be kind to all those you meet even if it is hard to be kind....at the end of the day you will feel better that you were the better person. And live your life with joy live it to the fullest make each day count, hug your loved ones as often as you can, laugh as many times as the day will let you, and live every day as if it was your last.
I hope all of you happiness in the new year and thank you all for coming by and following all my artistic adventures for this year. I look forward to sharing more inspirations next year with you.
So being that it is the season to give I thought it would be fun to give you all some Digital coloring images....sit down with your family today and color together, laugh and love.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Leanne











HAPPY CRAFTING TO ALL!





2 comments: