Thursday, December 24, 2015

GETTING MY CHRISTMAS ON WITH CANVAS CORP

For these charming tags I was inspired by a variety of Canvas Corp products and of course my favorite time of the year Christmas Time.


SEASONS GREETINGS TAG

Chip Board Tag sprayed with Graphite Glimmer Mist
Journal page and tag by 7 Gypsies
Digital Stamp by Gecko Galz
Viva Pearl Pen in Red
Trim by Recollections
Stamp Greeting by Canvas Corp
Paper by Recollections
Ribbon Flower from Stash



COMFORT AND JOY TAG

Chip board tag  sprayed with Graphite Glimmer Mist
Christmas tags by 7 Gypsies
Paper Doillie by Wilton
Image from Gecko Galz
banner paper by paper Studios
Trim by Recollections 


I wish all of you a very merry Christmas and a Joyful New Year. Thank you for following my works and I look forward to seeing you in the New Year!Happy Crafting
Leanne


No comments:

Post a Comment