Sunday, December 20, 2015

GETTING INSPIRED WITH GECKO GALZ

This month Gecko Galz offered an array of wonderful products to play with and here are some of the projects I created using them!



HAVE FUN CARD


EXPLORE YOUR WORLD CARD


TIS THE SEASON CARD


WHITE CHRISTMAS CARD




ICE CRYSTALS TAG

To Create this tag I started with a chipboard tag from Ginas Designs and streaked on white acrylic paint. Then I took a piece or corrugated chip board and cut it a wee bit smaller than my tag and streaked on my white acrylic paint again. I took my picture from Gecko Galz Snow maidens and distressed the edges with my white paint and did the same thing to my scraps of papers from Canvas Corp and 7 Gypsies as well as the tag by 7 gypsies. Next I took a fabric flower from my stash and distressed with my white paint and let it all dry.
Next I added my crochet lace along the bottom edge of my tag then layered on my corrugated chip board using liquid adhesive. Next I layered on my two scraps of paper and then the image of the girl and tag and flower. Then after they are dry I added my silver bells along the bottom edge of the image pushing the shft into the grove and adding a bit of glue to hold in place (they will still jingle).
I took stickles in "Crystal" and added to the edge of the tag to create an icicle effect then around the corrugated board. to finish I added ribbons that matched my image.


GECKO GALZ FREE STAMP

please help your self to the above stamp


4 comments:

  1. cool tag and thanks for the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layering and such fabulous embellies. You truly are a wonderful inspiration. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOps! And thanks for the lovely stamp. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects this month are outstanding, Leanne! And thank you for the elegant stamp!

    ReplyDelete