Friday, October 9, 2015

THE MUSIC IN ME....Gecko Galz challenge

This month Gecko Galz is having another amazing challenge entitled "MUSIC IN ME" and they asked all the design team members to create something musically inspired. For me I love the Beautiful Music collage set they came out with this month and I combined that and some beautiful paper by 7 Gypsies as well as music note vellum from Paper Studio, Bliss stamp by Stampin Up, Musical note paper flowers by Paper Sudios (that I sprayed with English Ivy Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels) and some beautiful lavender bias ribbon that I also distressed with my Glimmer mist.
If you would like to take part n the challenge head over to the Gecko Galz Blog to see all the rules at


The winner will win a $25 shopping spree with Gecko Galz and a wonderful prize picked out by Gecko Galz from one of their favorite shops.
Have fun and Happy Crafting4
Leanne



1 comment: