Sunday, September 13, 2015

PRETTY TATTOO LADIES

This month Gecko Galz has some amazing new collage sheets and though most are Halloween inspired there was a set that were absolutely amazing that feature vintage tattoo inspired art called "Tattoo Girls". I was so inspired and came up with a few cards using the set!


BIRTHDAY GIRL CARD

For this card I used
Green Swirl Paper by Making Memories
Black and white Harlequin paper by Canvas Corp
Image by Gecko Galz :Tattoo Girls" collage set
Sentiment I did in photoshop using Sailors Fat Tattoo script font
Gold Stickles
White Viva Pearl Pen
Pink Seam Binding for ribbon



SEW WHATS NEW CARD

For this Card I used the following products

Print paper by Graphics 45
Cream lace trim from my stash
ruler ribbon by
Tattoo Girl image from Gecko Galz "Tattoo Girls" collage set
corsage pins
sentiment done in photo shop using Sailors Fat Tattoo Script
black ink pen to do stitches


Here are some wonderful designs by Sailor Jerry I found on Pinterest see what you can come up with!










If you would like to see all the products Gecko Galz has out this month visit their Etsy shop at



Happy Crafting
Leanne Seed

3 comments:

  1. lovely designs & thanks for the freebies... I must be doing something wrong when I search pinterest, all I find is boring stuff *lol*

    ReplyDelete