Sunday, August 16, 2015

NEW CHALLENGE NEW TWIST.....and my winner from the July Challenge

Hello to all my amazing followers,

Sorry this is so late getting to everyone but life has gotten in the way this month and it has kept me from posting on my blogs.....but I am back and with the amazing news about the winner of my Christmas in July challenge, congrats to Amanda Hamilton for her amazing and whimsical card (it is stunning). Amanda won a shopping spree with Gecko Galz  and a gift from one of my favorite vendors! So Amanda just email me at fripperiesandbutterflies@gmail.com and I will get your prize to you!



Now for this months challenge


So I thought it was time for a change and I hope everyone will enjoy the new format for my challenges. My challenges will run from the 15th to the 15th of each month and they will be anything goes challenges...so submitt your cards, scrapbook pages, altered art pieces what ever you feel like doing....the only catch is each month will have a color scheme you must use at least 1 color or all the colors it is up to you. Once you have your project go to the Fripperies Face book page and post an image there by the 14th of next month. Then on the 15th we will announce a winner who will win a fab prize from one of my favorite vendors!
So easy and fun!
I do ask that you place my badge on your blog page or facebook page if you have one


Now for this months color pallet


Remember just use at least two of the colors here in your design 
then post your design on the fripperies face book page and we will pick a winner and announce their name right here on the 15th of next month!

Happy Crafting 
Leanne


1 comment:

  1. I love this color pallet. Can you please tell me where the image of the woman and the chameleons is from? I have fallen in love with her and her little companions, and would like to use her in a project.

    ReplyDelete