Wednesday, May 13, 2015

DIGITAL STAMP SALE......50% off

Good morning everyone!

So as alot of you who follow me know I am a traditional artist as well as a paper artist and in 2013 I opened an Etsy shop where I sell my art and now I am offering digital stamps of my work at https://www.etsy.com/shop/poppyseedgraphics . But the reason I wanted to blog about it today is because I just had my 25th sale and decided to celebrate and pass on the celebration to all my followers. I am having a 50% off sale on my digital stamps when you buy $6 or more you get 50% off your purchase (just enter PSGSALE50 at check out). and for all of you who make a purchase while this sale is going on you will be placed in a drawing to receive a collection of not yet released images before they are available to the public! But wait there is more for all of you who put my banner on their facebook page, blog or Pinterest Page I will give you an exclusive stamp that will not be for sale EVER! Just email me at fipperiesandbutterflies@gmail.com with a link to your site you posted it on and I will email you the image.
My sale ends on June 1st so hurry and come save!
And thank you to everyone who have been following me on Etsy!


Grab my banner









No comments:

Post a Comment