Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DECK THE HALLS

Hello Everyone!

Today is the kick off to Gecko Galz Ornament Count Down on their website and I get to be the first one to share my designs with everyone...so I thought I would share a few other designs here  using Gecko Galz amazing collage sheets. These designs will dress up any tree, hall, or even lamp and even better they are super easy to create. If you would like to see how to make the glass snowman ornament just head over to the Gecko Galz website at www.geckogalz.com for the full instructions. 



Snow Globe Ornament

Created for Gecko Galz
I used Gecko Galz Frosty collage Set, Large glass ornament, fake snow, May Arts ribbon



Vintage Angel Christmas Globe

Created for Gecko Galz
I used Gecko Galz Angels Collage Sheet, Large Glass Ornament, vintage trims & pink silk ribbon



I love Santa Ornament

Created Using Gecko Galz Vintage Christmas Stamps,
Wooden ornamemnt blank, Graphics 45 paper



Vintage Visions Ornaments
Created For Gecko Galz

I used free images from Gecko Galz, blank paper mache ornaments from Hobby Lobby, gold and blue paint, silver ribbon from May Arts.


So now I want to inspire you all with some fun little images that you can use to create your own amazing ornaments, I hope you have fun with them!






Have a happy Scrappy Day
Leanne


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornaments Leanne. The clear glass balls really do look like snow globes! Thank you for sharing the wonderful Christmas designs.

    ReplyDelete