Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SHOP SHOUT OUT FOR FEBRUARY; Art Joy Stuff

Hi Everyone!

I love discovering fun places to purchase amazing products to help inspire me  and others and even more I like to pass on their names to my friends so they can also have fun browsing and getting inspired! So this month I was doing a bit of web surfing and happened upon a great little shop full of all kinds of altered bits....ART JOY STUFF an amazing shop on Etsy has all kinds of goodies that will ispire the inner altered artist in all of us. They make it so easy to create beautiful works like those you see in Sommerset Studios! So I invite all of you  to go discover all the amazing products they offer!

Here are some of the cool things they have







VISIT THEM AT


Have a Happy Scrappy Day
Leanne

4 comments:

  1. That is cool! Kim of Art Joy Stuff is my swap partner this month for winter jars. She creates beautiful stuff! Awesome spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leanne, you are such a sweetie!
    I will be sure to write a post soon to say a proper thank you and share your blog with my readers.
    enJOY a lovely day,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, she has a beautiful shop full of gorgeous goodies! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hundreds of sets they have.plus one set of Digital stamps from Gecko Galz of your choice http://www.dissertationplanet.com so put on your Easter bonnets and hop to creating to WIN! WIN! WIN! Good luck to everyone

    ReplyDelete