Friday, November 23, 2012

Let's Celebrate Small Business Saturday!

Hi Everyone!

As we get ready for the holidays and begin our Christmas shopping or our Christmas holiday crafting  I wanted to remind everyone that on Saturday November 24th it is Small business Saturday so I am asking all my followers and friends to step out this Saturday and go to their local shops and buy from them. If you have a local craft shop or scrapbook store please go and support them, remember without them there would not be amazing classes by teachers such as myself. all the small independent scrapbook companies would not have anywhere to showcase there products thus people would never get to discover amazing products.
And even if you don't have a craft or scrapbook store that is okay you can still get out and support your local businesses and get some of your Christmas shopping done. I plan not nly to go to my favorite local scrapbook store on Saturday (Novel Approach) but also I am having lunch at my favorite independent restraunt three Olives (it is a great Italian restraunt...yum!
So what I am going to do in celebration of Small Business Saturday is give away a free set of Digital stamps from Gecko Galz, a small business that is online....and all you have to do is leave a message on this entry telling me what shop is your favorite small business and where it is located (so people can maybe visit it) and on Monday I will draw the name of one lucky winner who will recieve the FREE stamp set....so just check back here on Monday.
Also on Monday it is CYBER MONDAY and I will be giving away a FREE fun image for your to craft with courtesy of Gecko Galz so please check back with us!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!
Happy Scrapping
Leanne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne...Kudos to you for supporting small businesses. I live in Hamburg, New York and we have a small yarn shop called "The Ewe". The nicest family owns it and everyone who shops there and enjoys the special events is very nice. I buy all my yarn and knitting supplies there.
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wiѕh tο say уour artісle
    іs aѕ suгprisіng. The clarity in your poѕt іs juѕt great and i can assume
    you are an expert on this subϳect.
    Well with уour pеrmission аllow me tο grаb your feed to
    keep up to date with forthcоming post. Thanks a
    million anԁ ρlease keep up the rewаrding work.
    http://bethel.ρatch.com/events/the-clоne-wаrs-season-5-episode-9-a-neсeѕsary-bond-watch-it-for-fгeе-online-stгeam
    Look into my blog post ... The Clone Wars Season 5 Episode 9

    ReplyDelete