Friday, September 28, 2012

Shop Shout Out: Altered Bits

As most of you know each month I like to do a shop shout out...these are shops where I find amazing and wonderful treasures to create projects and to find inspiration and I feel I must share it with all my blog friends. So as I was making my way through the land of Cyber I stumbled across a most magical store that I simply had to feature...they have amazing items for the altered artist in all of us. And just who are these magical folks? well it is an online store called ALTERED BITS. They have metal bits, paper bits, jewelry bits, doll bits....so many bits it will make your head swim....why I dare say it is a wonderland full of bits.
And to intice you more I wanted to share a few designs that they featured on their website but truely if you have a moment go check them out it is worth the trip!







They have free tutorials as well so if you have always wanted to try your hand at doing altered work they are the place to check out!
Happy shopping to you
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment