Friday, September 7, 2012

SEPTEMBER FREEBY FRIDAY; Paper Doll Whimsy

Hi Everyone!

It is that time of the month again time for Freeby Friday where I give you some fun images to play with and a few ideas on what to do with them. I am a huge paper doll fan and they are super hot right now in the world of paper crafting. So I thought it might be fun to share some ideas that I discovered in my journeys through the internet world and some free dollies for you to play with. They are great fun and you can do all sorts of fun dress designs with them.
Here are some fantastic ideas






Now that your imagination is sparked here are some free images for you to play with and if you use my images and would like to share them with my followers just leave a comment with a link to your project! I love seeing what other artist do.

FREEBY IMAGES







Have a Happy Scrappy Day
Leanne

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my doll at the top of the page. It's nice to be among such wonderful artists.

    ReplyDelete