Friday, July 15, 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY! ASIAN COLORS!

So this week I finished a new mini book for a class I will be teaching in August and it was inspired by the froth coming asian Digi stamp set by Gecko Galz, so it got me thinking about freebie friday and how I would love to share some of my stunning Asian art images with everyone. I am a huge fan of color (guess it is due to being an artist) and thought doing a book based around water colors and digital stamp and this is what I came up with. This is the Now and Zen mini book I created.....




So now for some fun items for you to create your own asian inspired projects, I hope you enjoy them!
Have a wonderful and safe weekend and
Happy Scrappin'!

Leanne







5 comments:

  1. Like the paper lanterns and coins you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful mini and thanks for sharing the lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mini Lee Anne...thanks for the images :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutey stunning images! There is no end to the art that can be created with them. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow anything Asian I come a looking. Your album is stunning and thank you for the freebies.
    PS I cannot get on the Gecko Gals site for some reason I keep getting IE cannot access the site. I have cleared out my cookies and tried and tried. Do you have any suggestions for me. I so want to look at the newest digital images. Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete